Magnificent Ceramic Detail
Always Looking Stunning.
* Appointment Cancellation
When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to other clients. For a full refund, cancel within 48 hours of booking your appointment. After that, cancel before service check-in and get a 50% refunded minus service fee of $6.
** Price may vary depending on condition and/or size of each vehicle.
– Hand wash of all exterior surfaces including: door jambs, hinges, weather-stripping, underside, wheel wells, exhaust tips,
wheels and tires
– Presoak and pressure wash all floor mats to thoroughly flush
– Remove surface contaminants from exterior with a clay bar & lubricating spray
– Dry exterior with soft towels and compressed air
– Remove tar and other road contaminants from lower body sections by hand with appropriate solvent
– Remove each wheel, clean and decontaminate to remove tar buildup and brake dust from barrels and faces
– Apply a Seal Coating to each wheel and reinstall making sure to re-torque each lug nut to the proper specifications for your vehicle
– Intensive compounding and polishing on each panel to remove or minimize scratches and scuffs from paint
– Dual Action/Orbital Polishing on all painted surfaces with foam pad and fine polish
– Minimally touch up paint chips and small scratches with matching paint
– Inspect exterior using soft cloth to remove any remaining polish or smudges
– Apply application of a 3-Year Coating for durability and enhanced gloss
– Remove contents of all interior compartments to clean: console, glove box, door pockets, trunk, cargo area, etc.
– Using specialized air hose, high suction and industrial vacuum, purge all carpeting and cloth seats of sand, dirt and debris
– Clean dashboard, steering wheel, vents, door panels, switches, knobs and all interior trim with cleaner and steam, soft bristled brush, damp microfiber towels and compressed air
– Clean all leather seats with protective cleaner with interior Vinyl Brush
– Presoak, scrub, shampoo and extraction performed on all carpeting and cloth seats
– Clean all windows, gauges, interior trim items and chrome
– Inspection of all interior components with soft cloth
– Dry interior with turbo fan dryers
– Generous application of hydrophobic fabric protectant to all carpet and cloth seats
– Application of leather conditioner to all leather/vinyl seats
10-14 hours of focused, professional cleaning and detailing by a qualified Detail Technician using specific tools, exclusive procedures and the expertise to make your vehicle look and feel magnificent again.