Looks Clean, Smells Fresh
* Appointment Cancellation
When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our other clients. For a full refund, cancel within 48 hours of booking your appointment. After that, cancel before service check-in and get a 50% refunded minus service fee of $6.
** Extra charges may apply due to the condition of your vehicle.
Interior Detail Package
-Please remove contents of all interior compartments before dropping off your vehicle: console, glove box, door pockets, trunk, cargo area, etc.
– Using air hose, high suction and industrial vacuum, purge all carpeting and cloth seats of sand, dirt and debris
– Clean dashboard, steering wheel, vents, door panels, switches, knobs and all interior trim with cleaner and steam, soft-bristled brush, damp microfiber towels and compressed air
– Clean all leather/vinyl seats with protective cleaner and interior Vinyl Brush
– Presoak, scrub, shampoo and extract all carpeting and cloth seats
– Clean all windows, gauges, interior trim items and chrome
– Inspection of all interior components with finishing brush and soft cloth
– Dry interior with fan dryers
Price may vary depending on condition and/or size of each vehicle.
Add Fabric Protectant for only $55
This package takes 4-6 hours minimum
Overnight drying inside our shop maybe required.
A Safe Solution
PermaSafe is a state-of-the-art Vehicle Disinfection and Long-Term Antimicrobial Protection System engineered specifically for automotive use.
Effective on all interior surfaces, a PermaSafe System installation starts with an initial sanitization of your vehicle’s passenger cabin, air ventilation system and duct work, trunk and other cargo areas. Our proprietary, EPA registered, broad-spectrum, hospital grade disinfectant eliminates over 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold, mildew and other harmful microbes that can be hazardous to passenger health, while also removing allergens and odors.
Once clean, sanitized and deodorized, the spaces and surfaces are then blanketed with PermaSafe SHIELD our patented semi-permanent, Antimicrobial Surface Protectant.
While effective antimicrobials are not new, PermaSafe SHIELD’s ability to provide continuous antimicrobial control, and do so through a physical or “mechanical” process without the repeated use of harmful chemicals, is revolutionary.