This is the way we wash our own cars and is the perfect maintenance step for any car enthusiast.
Hand Wash Detail
– Hand wash of all exterior surfaces including: door jambs, hinges, weather-stripping, underside, wheel wells, exhaust tips, wheels and tires
– Presoak and pressure wash floor mats
– Apply a synthetic spray sealant during the drying process.
– The car is dried with compressed air and fresh microfiber towels to ensure no drips ruin its fresh shine.
– Remove tar and other road contaminants from lower body sections by hand with appropriate solvent
– Inside the car we use compressed air while cleaning and vacuuming to get the hard to reach places that others miss.
- Finally, we roll down the windows to clean the top edges of the glass that aren’t normally cleaned with a basic car wash.
- We finish with crystal clear windows and a high quality, no-sling tire dressing to leave your vehicle rejuvenated and road ready.
- This package takes 1-2 hours minimum